All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.36Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionA grand overview of the New World's most recognizable but least understood ancient city--Teotihuacan, in the Valley of Mexico--which proposes a new model for the city's social and political structure.
- Author BiographyAnnabeth Headrick is Assistant Professor of Art History at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Annabeth Headrick
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleThe William and Bettye Nowlin Series in Art, History, and Culture of the Western Hemisphere
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note131 figures
- Weight935 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.