Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.99+ Delivery
- New condition
- Sold by soundandvision01
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.64+ £7.90 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by sqiralnutz
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
About this product
- DescriptionJames Cameron's THE TERMINATOR is one of the tightest, tensest sci-fi films ever made and a landmark in the genre. In the year 2029, battles rage between the superintelligent machines that rule the world and the last vestiges of humanity. In late-20th-century Los Angeles, Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) suddenly finds herself stalked by an unstoppable killing machine--a Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger) sent from the future to kill her and her unconceived son, John Connor, the future leader of the human resistance. Sarah can rely only on Reese (Michael Biehn), a soldier sent from the future to protect her from the seemingly indestructible Terminator and save humanity. This low-budget masterpiece was the breakthrough film for director Cameron, who weds special effects, thrills, and understated romance to create one of the finest action films of the 1980s, which spawned many imitations but few equals. Science fiction author Harlan Ellison sued over the film's similarities to his own works, especially the OUTER LIMITS episode Demon with a Glass Hand, and won acknowledgement in the film's credits. Schwarzenegger will forever be known as the relentless Terminator, a heartless killing machine who returns (in a kinder, gentler form) in 1991's TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY. In this sequel, a deadly shape-shifting assassin (Robert Patrick) is sent back in time to succeed where his cyborg predecessor failed--to eliminate Sarah Connor's son (Edward Furlong) before he gets a chance to make history, leading the humans in a war against the machines. The original cyborg (Arnold Schwarzenegger) also returns, but this time as the boy's protector.
- Leading Role 1Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Director 1James Cameron
- Leading Role 2Linda Hamilton
- Leading Role 3Robert Patrick
- Additional Roles byLance Henriksen,Michael Biehn,Joe Morton,Paul Winfield,Bill Paxton,Edward Furlong,Xander Berkeley,Earl Boen,S. Epatha Merkerson,Castulo Guerra,Jenette Goldstein
- ProducerGale Anne Hurd
- ScreenwriterHarlan Ellison,William Wisher
- Score ComposerBrad Fiedel
- EditorRichard A. Harris,Conrad Buff
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2003
- Additional GenreGeneral
- Subtitle LanguagesDanish,Dutch,English,Finnish,Greek,Hebrew,Hungarian,Norwegian,Polish,Portuguese,Swedish,Turkish
- Running Time223 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- andrew14will19 Feb, 2009by
Loved this trilogy! Never seen 1st two but was surprised by the advances in tech since the 1st one! Must have.
- harlyn8527 Jun, 2008by
Great Films that we love
There are films we all watch and enjoy, but how many films stand the test of time and we can watch again and again when there is not much on the television. For me the Terminator collection are some of the very best si-fi fantasy films ever made and should be in everybodys dvd collection. Get yours on ebay for less than £10.00 as i did and go for the special edition boxed set with the extra scenes, then next time it is raining and you have a spare few hours put your feet up and enjoy!!!!!! Ps. The special editions contain much more swearing especially in T2 so maybe not suitable for small kids learning to talk!
- task_gb_ltd03 Dec, 2007by
The Terminator Collection: Terminator 1 & 2
Great buy, the original cult movie and the incredible sequel in one boxset, great value and super entertainment, definitely one for the weekend. Plot Summary: Movie 1: The Terminator In the year 2029, a sentient computer called Skynet is trying to destroy all humans, only John Connor the leader of the resistance, is preventing the annihilation of the the human race. Skynet intends to destroy John Connor by sending a near indestructible android (a Terminator) back in time to kill John Connor's mother thereby preventing his birth. John Connor finds out Skynet's plan and sends his own human agent to protect his mother. Movie 2: Terminator 2: Judgment Day Skynet is losing the battle against the humans so it sends a updated Terminator (T1000) to kill John Connor while he is still a young boy. Meanwhile the future John Connor once again leans Skynet's plan, and modifies an old Terminator and sends it back to protect his younger self Both movies are the Special Edition versions. For those looking for the complete set, check out the Trilogy boxset Read full review
- 1.million.dolla...09 Aug, 2006by
excellent film that i thourghly enjoyed!! well wurth going to see or hiring out on dvd!!! Loads of good lines and is truly action packed!!!
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £6.95Trending at £8.27
- £5.49Trending at £7.67
- £6.40Trending at £12.20
- £19.99Trending at £22.26
- £6.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £7.76
- £6.99Trending at £13.50