All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you uncover the secrets behind the world's lost towns, tombs, shipwrecks and treasures. In this title, you can find out how archaeologists discovered these priceless finds. It also features photography, and historical accounts.
- Author BiographyJohn Malam studied Ancient History and Archaeology at the University of Birmingham. After working as an archaeologist, he became a writer. He has written more than 200 books for children.
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLost and Found
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.