Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £6.93
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £22.18Trending at £22.66
- £32.52Trending at £33.41
- £10.00Trending at £16.25
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Vagias analyses the law and procedure surrounding the territorial jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.
- Author BiographyMichail Vagias is a lecturer at the Hague University of Applied Sciences and at Nyenrode New Business School, Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Michail Vagias
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.