CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Territorial Politics of Welfare considers, both empirically and theoretically, the relationship between state welfare and territorial politics from a European perspective.
- Author BiographyNicola McEwen is Lecturer in Politics at the University of Edinburgh. Luis Moreno is Senior Research Fellow with the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) in Madrid.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLuis Moreno,Nicola McEwen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.