All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes what is arguably the most important event in the history of the Vietnam conflict. The author situates this book in the context of American foreign policy and the state of the war up to 1968 while carefully considering the impact of the media on American public opinion.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Schmitz is Robert Allen Skotheim Chair of History at Whitman College. He is the author of Henry L. Stimson: The First Wise Man, Thank God They're On Our Side: The United States and Right-Wing Dictatorships, 1921-1965, and The United States and Fascist Italy, 1922-1940.
- Author(s)David F. Schmitz
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleVietnam: America in the War Years
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight276 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.94
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.