Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the earliest airfields to the post-9/11 turn, this book investigates how airports figure in the American cultural imagination. Working at the intersection of literary studies and cultural theory, it tracks airport stories in American literature, as well as in a range of visual texts. It shows how airports demand to be read.
- Author BiographyChristopher Schaberg is Assistant Professor of Contemporary Literature & Critical Theory, Department of English, Loyola University New Orleans, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher Schaberg
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note45 bw illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.