All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Iroquois and European communities and coexistence in eastern North America before the American Revolution. It describes everyday encounters between Europeans and Indians along the frontiers of the Iroquois Confederacy in the St Lawrence, Mohawk, Susquehanna, and Ohio valleys.
- Author BiographyDavid L. Preston is an assistant professor of history at the Citadel.
- Author(s)David L. Preston
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Iroquoians and Their World
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note12 illustrations, 3 maps, 3 tables
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.