All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdward G. Jones' classic work on the thalamus, completely rewritten for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyEdward G. Jones is Director of The Center for Neuroscience and DistinguisHed Professor of Psychiatry, University of California, Davis. He is a past president of the Society for Neuroscience.
- Author(s)Edward G. Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note555 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight5870 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine89 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.