Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.45Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on the river Thames, how it evolved into a prime commercial artery linking the heart of England with the ports of Europe. This book tracks the Thames from source to sea, documenting internationally-known landmarks such as Tower Bridge and Windsor Castle and revealing features such as Godstow Abbey, Canvey Island, and more.
- Author BiographyMICK SINCLAIR is a seasoned author and journalist, and has written 17 travel, culture and history-related books including San Francisco (Signal, 2003).
- Author(s)Mick Sinclair
- PublisherSignal Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleLandscapes of the Imagination
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignal Books Ltd
- Content Note30b &w photos
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.