All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContends that the people and companies harnessing the word-of-mouth power provided by multiplatform media - those that can shift their outlook and operations to be more customer-aware and fan-friendly - can pull away from the pack and profit in markets.
- Author Biographygary vay*ner*chuk has captured attention with his pioneering, multifaceted approach to personal branding and business. After primarily utilizing traditional advertising techniques to build his family's local retail wine business into a national industry leader, Gary rapidly leveraged social media tools such as Twitter and Facebook to promote Wine Library TV, his video blog about wine. Gary has always had an early-to-market approach, launching Wine Library's retail website in 1997 and Wine Library TV in February of 2006. His lessons on social media, passion, transparency, and reactionary business are not to be missed!
- Author(s)Gary Vaynerchuk
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.