All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.59Trending at £9.34
- £5.55Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.95
- £3.45Trending at £5.00
- £5.10Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Theatre of Tennessee Williams provides a stimulating analysis of the work of this giant of twentieth century American theatre whose work remains central to curriculums and theatre repertoires. It combines an analysis of all of his work by American scholar Brenda Murphy with interviews and a number of criticial essays.
- Author BiographyBrenda Murphy is the Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Connecticut, USA. Besides her many books and articles on American theatre, she is the editor of the Student Edition of After the Fall by Arthur Miller (Bloomsbury Methuen Drama, 2011).
- Author(s)Brenda Murphy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight551 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.