All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Bryan Doerries has been producing ancient tragedies for current and returned servicemen and women, addicts, tornado and hurricane victims, and a wide range of other at-risk people in society. This book deals with his life and work.
- Author BiographyBryan Doerries is a writer, director, and translator. He is the founder of Theatre of War, a project that presents readings of ancient Greek plays to service members, veterans, caregivers, and families to help them initiate conversations about the visible and invisible wounds of war. He is also the cofounder of Outside the Wire, a social impact company that uses theater and a variety of other media to address pressing public health and social issues. A self-described 'evangelist' for classical literature and its relevance to our lives today, Doerries uses age-old approaches to help individuals and communities heal after suffering and loss.
- Author(s)Bryan Doerries
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £24.34Trending at £24.59
- £26.99Trending at £30.45
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.