All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.25
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.94
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the theological understanding of the human person. It does so by placing the theology of person in Karl Rahner's writings in dialogue with the philosophy of the relational person in the works of John Macmurray. It is through the method of dialogue that new insights into the theology of person arise.
- Author BiographyGregory Brett CM is a senior lecturer in Systematic Theology at the Yarra Theological Union, a college of the MCD University of Divinity, Melbourne. He works in the areas of Theological Anthropology, Grace and Eschatology. He has also lectured extensively in Faith and Revelation, Ecclesiology and Sacraments. He is a past member of the National Catholic-Lutheran Dialogue and a current member of the National Catholic-Anglican Dialogue. He has a particular interest in the theology of Karl Rahner.
- Author(s)Gregory Brett
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.