All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a theological foundation for engaging with the realities of suffering and dying. Designed particularly for practical theology students and trainee caregivers, it introduces the spiritual and theological issues raised by suffering and dying.
- Author BiographyNatalie Kertes Weaver is Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Ursuline College in Ohio, USA. Her books include Marriage and Family: A Christian Theological Foundation (Anselm Academic, 2009).
- Author(s)Natalie Kertes Weaver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.