All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed exploration of the important elements of the theology underlying the book of Amos.
- Author BiographyJohn Barton is Oriel and Laing Professor of the Interpretation of Holy Scripture, University of Oxford. He is the author of numerous monographs, including Amos's Oracles against the Nations (1980), The Spirit and the Letter: Studies in the Biblical Canon (1997) and The Nature of Biblical Criticism (2007).
- Author(s)John Barton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleOld Testament Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.