All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by Theoretical basis of occupational therapy / Mary Ann McColl ... [et al.]. 2nd ed. c2003.
- Author BiographyMary Ann McColl, PhD, MTS is a Professor in Rehabilitation Therapy and Associate Director of the Centre for Health Services and Policy Research at Queen s University, Kingston, Ontario. She is also the Academic Lead of the Canadian Disability Policy Alliance. Mary Law, PhD, FCAOT is a Professor Emeritus in the School of Rehabilitation Science, Occupational Therapy Program and co-founder of the CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research at McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario. Debra Stewart, MSc is an Associate Professor in the School of Rehabilitation Science, Occupational Therapy Program and an a investigator with the CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research at McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario.
- Author(s)Debra Stewart,Mary Ann McColl,Mary C. Law
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.