CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes more than 1500 annotated entries for books, articles, dissertations, and electronic resources to provide an interpretive framework for understanding the emergence of the internet as the dominant mode of global communication.
- Author BiographyLORY HAWKES is Senior Professor of General Education at the DeVry Institute of Technology in Dallas, where she teaches professional writing and web design. She is a Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication and Assistant to the President for Communication. Her previous books include Hyperspatial Travel into the Internet (1996) and Guide to the World Wide Web (1999). CHRISTINA MURPHY is Assistant Dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and Professor of English at The William Paterson University of New Jersey. Her books include Writing Centers: An Annotated Bibliography (Greenwood, 1996), Landmark Essays on Writing Centers (1995), The St. Martin's Sourcebook for Writing Tutors (1995), Writing Center Perspectives (1995), Critical Thinking Skills Journal (1995), and Ann Beattie (1986). JOE LAW is Coordinator of the Writing Across the Curriculum Program and Associate Professor of English at Wright State University. He is a widely published scholar in Victorian cultural studies, writing centers and writing programs, the interrelationship of literature and the fine arts, and opera history and criticism. His books include Biographical Passages: Essays on Victorian and Modernist Biography (2000), Writing Centers: An Annotated Bibliography (Greenwood, 1996), and Landmark Essays on Writing Centers (1995).
- Author(s)Christina Murphy,Joe Law,Lory Hawkes
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Library & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.