All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA core textbook for all modules in Change Management, Hayes examines and applies the key theories of change to diverse and international organizational settings. Diagnostic tools, immersive learning exercises and video interviews with change practitioners bring the subject to life and enable students to identify, implement and learn from change.
- Author BiographyJohn Hayes is Emeritus Professor of Change Management at Leeds University Business School, UK. John also helps to facilitate change in complex organizational settings and has worked for companies such as BP, Nestle, National Australia Group and the US Army.
- Author(s)John Hayes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note548 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.