Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work aims to be the standard reference on the theory of atomic spectra. It contains a brief historical introduction and an exposition of quantum mechanics. Then follow chapters devoted to a logical deduction of the structure of the spectra of atoms, from quantum mechanical principle.
- Author(s)E. U. Condon,G.H. Shortley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1935
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note70ill.tabs.
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.