All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for blackjack players, this work provides insight into the methods and numbers behind the development of today's card-counting systems.
- Author BiographyPeter Griffin taught mathematics and statistics at California State University, Sacramento. A member of the Blackjack Hall of Fame, he has been interviewed frequently on radio, television, and in newspapers regarding probabilistic matters, particularly those associated with casino gambling and the lottery. Griffin served as the election eve statistical consultant for United Press International throughout the '80s, and is believed to hold the world record for rope jumping by a gambling theorist--more than 400,000 without a miss.
- Author(s)Peter A. Griffin
- PublisherHuntington Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuntington Press
- Content NoteB&W photos, 143 B&W illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.