All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.89
- £8.33Trending at £10.00
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA new unified theory of economic policy which responds to conflicts between strategic public and private policymakers.
- Author BiographyNicola Acocella is Professor of Economic Policy at the University of Rome 'La Sapienza'. Giovanni Di Boartolomeo is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Teramo, where he is also Director of the postgraduate course in Management and Business Communication. Andrew Hughes Hallett is Professor of Economics and Public Policy at George Mason University and Professor of Economics at the University of St Andrews. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Andrew Hughes Hallett,Giovanni di Bartolomeo,Nicola Acocella
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.