Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.82Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to deal comprehensively with the theory of fusion systems.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Craven is a Junior Research Fellow in the Mathematical Institute at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)David A. Craven
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number131
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note95 exercises
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.