All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn two volumes, this comprehensive treatment covers all that is needed to understand and appreciate this beautiful branch of mathematics.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Fricain is Professor of Mathematics at Laboratoire Paul Painleve, Universite Lille 1, France. Part of his research focuses on the interaction between complex analysis and operator theory, which is the main content of this book. He has a wealth of experience teaching numerous graduate courses on different aspects of analytic Hilbert spaces, and he has published several papers on H(b) spaces in high-quality journals, making him a world specialist in this subject. Javad Mashreghi is a Professor of Mathematics at the Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada, where he has been selected Star Professor of the Year seven times for excellence in teaching. His main fields of interest are complex analysis, operator theory and harmonic analysis. He is the author of several mathematical textbooks, monographs and research articles. He won the G. de B. Robinson Award, the publication prize of the Canadian Mathematical Society, in 2004.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Fricain,Javad Mashreghi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 100 exercises
- Weight1120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine45 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.