Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to show how general principles afford insight into laser processes. The principles may be from fundamental physical theory or from direct observation, but understanding of the general characteristics of a process is essential.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 390 p.
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn Dowden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.