All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic textbook on acoustic theory by John Strutt, third Baron Rayleigh (1842-1919), first published between 1877 and 1878.
- Author(s)John William Strutt
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 b/w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.