Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe main concept of a symmetry action is defined as a group homomorphism from a given group, the group of symmetries, to the automorphism group of quantum mechanics. The structure of symmetry actions is determined under the assumption that the symmetry group is a Lie group.
- Author(s)Alberto Levrero,Ernesto De Vito,Gianni Cassinelli,Pekka J Lahti
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/10/2004
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number654
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 111 p.
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.