Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Theory of the Firm presents an innovative general analysis of the economics of the firm.
- Author BiographyDaniel F. Spulber is the Elinor Hobbs Distinguished Professor of International Business and Professor of Management Strategy at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management. He is the founding editor of the Journal of Economics and Management Strategy. Founder of Kellogg's International Business and Markets Program, his current research is in the area of entrepreneurship, international economics, economics of organizations, industrial organization, management strategy, and law. Spulber is the author of 11 books, including Networks in Telecommunications: Economics and Law (with Christopher Yoo, forthcoming), Global Competitive Strategy (2007), Market Microstructure: Intermediaries and the Theory of the Firm (1999), and Deregulatory Takings and the Regulatory Contract: The Competitive Transformation of Network Industries in the United States (with J. Gregory Sidak, 1997), all from Cambridge University Press, and Management Strategy (2004), The Market Makers (1998), and Regulation and Markets (1989).
- Author(s)Daniel F. Spulber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight1110 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.