All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a meta-theory of knowledge-production process and the logical pathway that connects epistemic possibility to epistemic reality. Covers paradigms for information processing and isolates classical and fuzzy paradigms for comparative analysis.
- Author(s)Kofi Kissi Dompere
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number289
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXXII, 212 p.
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.