Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Fattorello addresses the differences between contingent and non-contingent information. The theory is translated into English for the first time and is contextualized and put into a historical framework by Prof. Ragnetti's additional text.
- Author BiographyMaria Way has a varied work background. Now a freelance editor/proofreader/translator, she was Senior Lecturer in Media Theory in the School of Media, Art & Design at the University of Westminster, UK. She specializes in media and religion and is an expert on Vatican media.
- Author(s)Francesco Fattorello,Sotirios Sarantakos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleGlobal Transformations in Media and Communication Research - A Palgrave and IAMCR Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight347 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byMaria Way
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.