CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines some of the key issues inherent in the intimate and very often intense therapeutic relationship. It addresses and clarifies perspectives on the creation of a therapeutic environment that is conducive to therapy.
- Author BiographyMaria Luca is psychotherapist and clinical consultant in private practice and in the NHS. She is the Director of the MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling, Regent's College, London.
- Author(s)Maria Luca
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.