Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the therapeutic relationship is a major contributor to therapeutic outcomes, the cognitive behavioral psychotherapies have not explored this aspect. This book addresses this shortfall and explores the therapeutic relationship from a range of different perspectives within cognitive behavioral and emotion focused therapy traditions.
- Author BiographyPaul Gilbert is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the Mental Health Research Unit at Kingsway Hospital, University of Derby and Derbyshire Mental Health Services Trust. Robert L. Leahy is Clinical Professor of psychology in psychiatry at the Weill-Cornell University Medical College. He is the founder and director of the American Institute for Cognitive Therapy and President of the International Association for Cognitive Psychotherapy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byProf Paul Gilbert,Robert L. Leahy
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.