Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionSexually abused and traumatized patients need therapists to understand their pain. Therapists must be able to handle their own baggage (rescue fantasies, for instance) and to process their own feelings on a daily basis in order to contain and use them.
- Author BiographyStuart D. Perlman, Ph.D., is in private practice in West Los Angeles, and a training analyst and member of the Board of Directors at the Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis. Dr. Perlman received Ph.D.s from UCLA in Clinical Psychology, and in Psychoanalysis at the Southern California Psychoanalytic Institute, and was faculty at both. Dr. Perlman is widely published on the topics of trauma and sexual abuse, domestic violence, countertransference, and managing stress.
- Author(s)Stuart D. Perlman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations, references, index
- Weight572 g
- Width164 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.