All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of accessible and practical exercises that begins to fill the void of knowledge on the use of positive psychology. It contains 75 activities, exercises and handouts divided into seven chapters that therapists can implement both in sessions and as activities outside the therapeutic milieu.
- Author BiographyBill O'Hanlon, MS, LMFT, is the author of 33 books, 59 articles and book chapters, and has had his writing translated into 16 languages. He is a licensed mental health professional, counselor, and marriage and family therapist. Bob Bertolino, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Rehabilitation Counseling at Maryville University in St. Louis, Missouri and Senior Clinical Advisor at Youth In Need, Inc. He is a licensed marital and family therapist, professional counselor, and clinical social worker in the state of Missouri, a National Certified Counselor, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, National Board Certified Hypnotherapist, and a clinical member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Author(s)Bill O'Hanlon,Bob Bertolino
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.46
- £5.27Trending at £5.69
- £6.49Trending at £8.57
- £10.02Trending at £14.92
- £6.59Trending at £7.95
- £7.12Trending at £9.94
- £9.97Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.