CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for physicists, chemists, and engineers, this book uses examples from solar, thermal, mechanical, chemical, and environmental engineering to focus on the use of thermodynamic criteria for optimizing energy conversion and transmission. It also focuses on solar energy conversion, discussing the transfer and conversion of chemical energy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2000
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlexis de Vos,Stanislaw Sieniutycz
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.