The Think Confident, Be Confident Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Create Unshakable Self-Confidence and Reach Your Goals by Marci G. Fox, Leslie Sokol (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.69+ £5.77 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.43+ £5.99 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two leaders in the field of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), this engaging, must-have workbook builds on the success of Think Confident, Be Confident for Teens to provide proven-effective exercises and skills that will empower you to replace your self-doubt with self-confidence so you can be your best.
- Author BiographyLeslie Sokol, PhD, is a licensed psychologist, and distinguished founding fellow, certified trainer/consultant, past president, secretary, and credentials chair of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. She was past director of education at the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy and is a highly acclaimed national and international lecturer. Sokol is coauthor of Think Confident, Be Confident; Think Confident, Be Confident for Teens; and Teaching and Supervising Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She maintains a private practice in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA. Marci G. Fox, PhD, is a senior faculty member for the Beck Institute for Cognitive Therapy and Research's training program. She is a licensed psychologist, and a founding fellow, certified trainer/consultant, and board member on the credentialing and ratings committee of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. Fox is an expert in cognitive therapy, an international lecturer, and coauthor of Think Confident, Be Confident; Think Confident, Be Confident for Teens; and Teaching and Supervising Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Her practice is located in Boca Raton, FL. For more information, visit her website at www.thinkconfidentbeconfident.com. Foreword writer Aaron T. Beck, MD, created and refined cognitive therapy over the course of his research and clinical career. He has published more than 600 scholarly articles and twenty-five books and has developed widely used assessment scales. Beck has received many prestigious awards, including the 2006 Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award for developing cognitive therapy. In 2013, he became the first recipient of the Kennedy Community Health Award from the Kennedy Forum. Beck has been listed as one of the ten individuals who shaped the face of American psychiatry and one of the five most influential psychotherapists of all time. He is emeritus professor in the department of psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania and director of the Aaron T. Beck Psychopathology Research Center. His current research focuses on cognitive therapy for schizophrenia, cognitive therapy for suicide prevention, and dissemination of cognitive therapy into community settings.
- Author(s)Leslie Sokol,Marci G. Fox
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight454 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.89Trending at £6.09
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.