All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Thinking Effect moves beyond the concept of how to think to its development and delivery. The book explains how to evolve and improve thinking, how to create learning solutions, individual practices and real-world applications and how to resist complacency and sustain the thinking effect.
- Author BiographyMike Vaughan is the President and Managing Director of The Regis Company, whose leadership programmes are designed to fundamentally change the way leaders think. In 2012, Regis was awarded the Gold Medal in the Learning in Practice Awards and a further Gold Medal in the Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards. Vaughan is a leading authority on serious games and business simulations and holds degrees in cognitive science and computer science from Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Michael Vaughan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrationsstratons
- Weight316 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.