All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColin Montgomerie, the thinking man's golfer and Europe's number one for the best part of a decade, outlines his common-sense approach to playing the game.
- Author BiographyColin Montgomerie is a golfing legend: Europe's number one golfer for an unparalleled seven consecutive years and hero of the 2002 Ryder Cup. Colin Callander is Editor at Large of Golf Monthly
- Author(s)Colin Montgomerie
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date09/08/2007
- Content Note260 Colour Photo\Illu(s)
- Weight1413 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- furtherondown16 Apr, 2017by
Monty reveals how to alter your swing possibly for the better.
Good value coffee table book. Clear instruction, good photos. Those who admire his game will like this but nothing revelatory really.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.92
- £25.43Trending at £34.46
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.24Trending at £14.57
- £12.37Trending at £13.77
- £17.87Trending at £19.98
- £15.82Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.