All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Good teachers do, great teachers think'.
- Author BiographyOliver Quinlan is an educator with experience from Early Years and Primary to Higher Education. His background has involved developing the use of new technologies and pedagogical approaches based on authentic communication with children and new and existing teachers. Since being a school teacher, Oliver has been a Lecturer in Education at Plymouth University and Programme Manager for Digital Education at Nesta, working on innovation projects in Education. He is currently Research Manager at The Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Author(s)Oliver Quinlan
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Weight340 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.62
- £7.58Trending at £7.73
- £10.14Trending at £14.17
- £9.72Trending at £14.97
- £16.38Trending at £29.34
- £11.25Trending at £16.94
- £12.08Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.