All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Graham Greene
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width102 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Author BiographyGraham Greene, one of the greatest and most popular English writers of the 20th century, is famous for bestselling novels such as Brighton Rock and The Third Man (both available in the Collector's Library) Our Man in Havana and The Quiet American, many of which have been filmed. His writings deal with moral issues, and many have exotic settings. Greene gathered materials for these settings during his travels all over the world. A prolific writer, he wrote novels, short stories, biographies, plays and travel books as well as film criticism.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.