All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBefore Hitler seized power in 1933, Germany had been famous for its sophistication and complexity. So how was it possible for a group of ideological obsessives to re-mould it into a one-party state directed at war and race hate? This title explores how Hitler turned Germany from a vibrant democracy into a one-party state.
- Author BiographyRichard J Evans is Professor of Modern History at Cambridge University. His previous books include In Defence of History, Telling Lies about Hitler and the companion to this title, The Coming of the Third Reich. He lives outside Cambridge.
- Author(s)Richard J. Evans
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight673 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.