CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents contemporary research into the voluntary sector in Europe. This book explores its contribution to European society as well as the key challenges it faces, drawing from both economics and sociology.
- Author BiographyStephen P. Osborne is Professor of International Public Management at the University of Edinburgh.He is the author of Managing Change and Innovation in Public Service Organizations (Routledge 2005) and The New Public Management: Current Trends and Future Prospects (Routledge 2001).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byStephen P. Osborne
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.