CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work deals with the way that converging revolutionary changes in Europe, the former Soviet Union, and in southern Africa radically transformed the international political environment in which Third World countries had formulated and implemented their policies toward South Africa.
- Author BiographyRICHARD J. PAYNE is Professor of Political Science at Illinois State University. Among his earlier publications are The Nonsuperpowers and South Africa (1990) and The West European Allies, The Third World, and U.S. Foreign Policy (Greenwood and Praeger, 1991).
- Author(s)Richard J. Payne
- Date of Publication24/08/1992
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.