All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecades after the massive student protest movements that consumed much of the world, the 1960s remain a significant subject of scholarly inquiry. While important work has been done regarding radical activism in the United States and Western Europe, events in what is today known as the Global South have yet to receive the attention they deserve.
- Author BiographySamantha Christiansen is an instructor at Northeastern University. Her research interests focus on youth and student mobilizations in South Asia and Europe and international Left politics. She has also taught at Independent University Bangladesh. Zachary Scarlett is an instructor at Northeastern University who specializes in modern Chinese history and the history of radical social movements in the twentieth century. His work examines the ways in which Chinese students imagined and co-opted global narratives during the Cultural Revolution.
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleProtest, Culture and Society
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySamantha Christiansen,Zachary Scarlett
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.74
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £13.28Trending at £14.42
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.