All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story begins in 1915 when Paddy Cleary moves his wife and seven children to an Australian sheep station. It ends after World War II when the only survivor of the third generation sets a course of life and love halfway round the world from her roots.
- Author(s)Colleen McCullough
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTroubadour Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date10/06/1993
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edition StatementNew impression
Most relevant reviews
- duck2mint22 Dec, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- deefor167009 Feb, 2016by
very pleased with this item
This is a book I read years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lost my original copy so thought I would purchase another so that I can enjoy the book again
- an-malya02 Apr, 2015by
Very good book
Have not yet read book saving it for holiday read. I did read book back in the seventies and is a really good book worth a read.
- superhop3218 Jan, 2012by
Fantastic Book, Good value
Amazing book. Really touching. :-) I would recommend this as a definate for any romantic... Very touching book and I can't wait to get it on DVD as its one of those books you can't put down.
- evfallen24 Dec, 2011by
Excellent book, from an excellent writer.
Having watched the TV mini-series a relative of mine took great interest in the original book and thus it made the ideal present. The book provided a fantastic read from a fantastic writer according to my relative.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99