Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed story of a legendary meal prepared to settle a gentlemen's wager between New York and Philadelphia in 1851.
- Author BiographyBECKY LIBOUREL DIAMOND is a journalist and research historian who specializes in reconstructing eighteenth- and nineteenth-century American recipes. She has written for the journal Table Matters and is the author of Mrs. Goodfellow: The Story of America's First Cooking School.
- Author(s)Becky Libourel Diamond
- PublisherWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2017
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationYardley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Content Note24 halftones
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.