All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.41
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between military coercion and international law.
- Author BiographySenior research fellow at the World Trade Institute and visiting lecturer in international and constitutional law at the University of Basel.
- PrizesWinner of American Society of International Law Certificate of Merit in a Specialized Area 2008.
- Author(s)Dr. Nikolas Sturchler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Series Edited byJames Crawford,John Bell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.