All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the relationship between military coercion and international law.
- Author BiographySenior research fellow at the World Trade Institute and visiting lecturer in international and constitutional law at the University of Basel.
- Author(s)Dr. Nikolas Sturchler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.08
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £37.74Trending at £39.98
- £29.99Trending at £40.99
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
- £11.71Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.