All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this unique and groundbreaking book, business consultant and New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni turns his sights on the most important organization in our lives-the family.
- Author BiographyPatrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling business author of seven books including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Three Signs of a Miserable Job. He is also a husband and the father of four boys. As president and founder of The Table Group, Pat has consulted to CEOs and leadership teams in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies and start-ups to churches and non-profits. In addition to his books, Pat has written or been featured in publications like Harvard Business Review, The Wall Street Journal, Leader to Leader, and USA Today.
- Author(s)Patrick M. Lencioni
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleJ-B Lencioni Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £19.94
- £8.54Trending at £8.68
- £11.30Trending at £13.98
- £16.89Trending at £18.00
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £9.85Trending at £13.00
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.