All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bizarre and mysterious short stories contained within all stand alone as thrilling horror fiction, however connected together here through their theme of imposture, Machen skilfully intertwines the tales with mounting suspense.
- Author BiographyOf living creators of cosmic fear raised to its most artistic pitch, few if any can hope to equal the versatile Arthur Machen. H.P. Lovecraft. Arthur Machen (1863-1947) was born Arthur Llewellyn Jones in Caerleon in Wales. Moving to London, but living an impoverished existence, Machen eventually found success with his horror novella The Great God Pan, and soon after The Three Impostors. Machen firmly established himself as a master storyteller of decadent supernatural horror, publishing several occult and weird tales with memorable plots and a real skill for the esoteric, creating dark and suspenseful atmospheres.
- Author(s)Arthur Machen
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleFantastic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintFlame Tree 451
- Content Note3 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight155 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Horror & Ghost Stories
Save on Horror & Ghost Stories
- £18.01Trending at £18.50
- £7.06Trending at £7.54
- £6.54Trending at £6.81
- £5.02Trending at £7.00
- £6.94Trending at £8.98
- £7.15Trending at £7.32
- £6.40Trending at £8.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.